Why does the hospitality industry need omnichannel marketing?
How has the internet changed the hospitality industry?
1. Increase in online accommodation searches
2. Influx of new customer segments
3. Increase in demand for experienced-focused travel
How can hospitality brands use omnichannel marketing to boost customer engagement?
1. Link travel research and payment experience
2. Use digital marketing tools to boost customer engagement
3. Learn from other consumer technology companies
Many of your competitors in the hospitality industry already use omnichannel marketing. You can compete with them by learning from their experience.
You want to record and interpret all online marketing data and implement it in cross channel marketing. You’ll need an omnichannel marketing platform to achieve this.
You could even learn omnichannel marketing strategies from consumer tech companies in other industries, like Apple and Samsung.
4. Package the travel, hospitality and experience altogether
5. Know your would-be customers
WayMore Omnichannel marketing is the best way to achieve that.