- For Norton Antivirus, please click here
- For Quik Heal Total Security Antivirus, please click here
- For Bit defender Antivirus, please click here
- For Net Protector Antivirus, please click here
- For Avast Antivirus, please click here
- For K7 Total Security Antivirus, please click here
- For Kaspersky Antivirus, please click here
- For McAfee Antivirus, please click here
- For Malwarebytes Antivirus, please click here
- For Windows Defender Antivirus,
Please download the below file and Run
K7 Total Security:
Open your anti-virus software. Mine is K7 security. Click on its Settings. Find and click on the section that says Antivirus and Antispyware. If there is no such section in your antivirus software, look for a similar option.
Stop the process >> Select Disabled from the dropdown list >> Ok
From the newly opened window, click on the Add Entry option.
In the next step, you will be able to add the folder at which your exe file will be created. For that, click on Add Folder option and browse for the folder to add it to the list.
Once you have added the folder where your exe file will be generated, you can hit the Ok button and exit.
Exclude in the admin console:
- Open the K7Security main console and click on Setting at the top of the page.
- Choose Real Time Protection under AntiVirus and AntiSpyware.
- Click the Click Here to Manage Exclusions option. The Exclude List dialog opens.
- The list of folders and files excluded from protection is displayed.
- To add the folders or files you want to exclude from protection, click Add Entry.
- In the Add New Exclude Entry dialog that appears, enter the path of the folder or file. If you are not sure of the path, click Add Folder or Add File to select the folders or files respectively.
- Select the following options:
Exclude from RealTime Scanner – to exclude the selected file or folder from the real-time scan
select below paths :
- %SystemDrive%\Users\*\AppData\Local\TimeChamp Or Svcvtt
Exclude from Offline Scanner – to exclude the selected file or folder from the offline scan
Include Subfolders – to exclude subfolders under the selected folder from the scan. This option is not available when a file is selected for exclusion.
- Click OK to save the new entry and return to the Exclude List dialog.
- To remove a file or folder from the Exclude list, select the entry in the list and click Remove.
Note: The K7 Support team doesn’t recommend excluding any files or folders from our product without analyzing the file. You can exclude the files and folders at your own risk, and this might result in infecting your system as well.